Funny story: Linc and I were at Dick's Sporting Goods yesterday at the mall, asking the salesperson for a size 10 in some Adidas soccer cleats. He scanned the bar code and said something about moving up half a size so that they fit him this season and "next soccer season." I said something like, "Well, these actually aren't for soccer, they're for frisbee." A mom nearby, who was helping her daughter try on some cleats of her own, quite loudly says, "Frisbee? Did he just say frisbee?" I think she thought maybe she was telepathically communicating only with her daughter, but everyone clearly heard it. And it was said with a touch of disdain, I must add. "Yes," I chimed in. "Never heard of Ultimate Frisbee? It's like football, but with a flying disc and fewer head injuries." She didn't reply, but her daughter looked like she wanted to crawl under a rock.
Anyway, here are the super bright yellow Adidas FRISBEE cleats in action Sunday afternoon!





No comments:
Post a Comment