Tuesday, August 23, 2022

More stops on the college tour...

Carey and Greta are in Boston this week with Aunt Colleen and cousin Emily to look at schools.  On today's agenda, Tufts for Greta and MIT for Emily. They breezed through RPI here in Troy, N.Y., on the way out of town yesterday, before spending the afternoon at the Boston Aquarium. I believe Harvard, Wellesley and Boston College are also on the itinerary. Home Thursday. 

I'm gonna assume this is the Boston Haaaaahbor.


I'm also going to assume this is penguin sex caught on camera. Scandalous!



This is an eel. Eww.

Greta said this dinner was amazing -- Tatziki salmon, jasmine rice and chard at a place called The Barking Crab.

This is a sailboat.

This is the turtle actor who played Crush in "Finding Nemo."
 
Meanwhile, on the home front, Lincoln is enjoying his final couple weeks of X-Box binging (he spent $500 of his summer money on an X-Box X!) and allegedly doing his summer homework for AP World. I'm working, well, blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment