Just passing on photos that Carey texts to me. Today they're at Northeastern and Boston Univ. Yesterday, it was Tufts and MIT. Greta did tell me, also via text, "it's a shame Boston isn't D.C." I guess that means she likes some of the schools, but is young and hopeful enough to believe that the place to change the world is the seat of power? I'm inferring that puts Georgetown and American still at the top of her list. We'll see!
![]() |
| Two thumbs up from Emily for MIT! |
![]() |
| Not sure what campus this is on, but presume that's the Boston skyline. |
![]() |
| This is Jumbo the Elephant, Tufts' mascot. Google it. It's weird. |
![]() |
| Safety school? |




I stayed on Northeastern's campus when I was visiting a friend about a month ago in July. Boston would be a nice area to go to school based on what I saw!
ReplyDelete