Sunday, January 2, 2022

New Year, Same Syracuse

I should be fair -- the sun did come out for five seven-minute bursts on Dec. 31, so it wasn't the typical All Grey Everything that spoils Central New York this time of year. I got a couple good runs in during those better weather moments. Kudos to the urban planners who designed the path around Onondaga Lake. The rest of the time we enjoyed the company of Carey's family, cooking, playing games, watching football. Greta stole my camera again for stretches, so some of these shots are hers, but I'll take credit for all the good ones. For the historical record, the kids and Carey once again made it to 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 1. I was lights out by 11 and much less grumpy the next day.

Awesome composition, right? I think that white thing in the foreground is a couch cover.

Grandma and Grandpa open Greta's gift - a photo collage of all their dogs over the years.

Carey wrapped in a quilt made by Grandma out of Aunt Chris' old t-shirts.









I allowed myself a small bite of a peanut butter ball. OMG.



No comments:

Post a Comment