While Rob was away at Niagara Falls for PEF's Annual Convention, the kids and I went to Syracuse for a quick visit. It was great to see Mom and Larry, catch up with Colleen & Abel, and get the cousins together for some autumn fun.
Despite the drizzle, we enjoyed the corn maze, fresh apple fritters, petting zoo, haunted house, and pumpkin picking. I've been taking them to The Hollow off and on with mom since Lincoln was a toddler, so it was bittersweet to see how they have so completely outgrown the hay mound jumps and slides...it doesn't seem that so much time has passed, and yet it truly has.
If it hadn't been so rainy, I think they would have stayed and played in the corn maze for another hour...it was a lot of fun to sneak up and scare each other. Eventually everyone made their way out, just in time to see a couple celebrating a marriage proposal.








No comments:
Post a Comment