Friday, January 29, 2021

This. Is. Jeopardy!

As we all wait for the world to end or renew -- the jury is still out -- I find great comfort in pandemic routines. There's the hoodies and the sweatpants, sure, but there are also things like a clementine and some cashews between breakfast and lunch, the endless dog walks, and best of all, Jeopardy! at 7:30pm on the local ABC affiliate. It was a strange comfort to countdown the Alex Trebek shows and it's been a great joy to watch the eternally youthful Ken Jennings grow into the hosting role. I always make sure my evening shower (another pandemic routine, a post-dinner cleansing) is finished by show time and then I settle in downstairs, most often solo because YouTube and Netflix occupy the kids and Carey usually has something better to do. Last night it was chilly so I put my bathrobe on and took a seflie before shouting my answers in the form of questions at the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment