Saturday, January 23, 2021

Das Wochenende

Here's how the family looked on Friday evening, after a couple eps of "Arrested Development" and with the weekend ahead. I'm told the newer iPhones have all this low-light photographic ability, but I'll be damned if I can figure it out. Apple, you need to put together one of those automatic tutorials for users who open the camera for the first time after they get a new phone.

2 comments:

  1. Do you like Arrested Development so far? We only made it through ten episodes before calling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird. I think the kids like it more than we do. I totally like the sense of humor, I just sometimes feel like it's too quickly paced -- they don't pause long enough for a joke to land. But I do love Jason Bateman and Portia de Rossi was quite the hottie in her younger days. We're almost done with season 2.

    ReplyDelete