Matthew Dean Santillanes received his diploma on June 27 and while only his family and maternal grandparents were there to see it in person, I know it happened because I had a deviled egg, sans paprika. Also a Hoffman hot dog, potato salad and a sizable piece of cake. For the most part, we were socially distant, but masks weren't worn all the time. Greta even caught Lincoln wearing his mask BACKWARDS. I stayed close to the above-ground pool, hoping the chlorine would keep the virus at bay. Time will tell. Meanwhile, congratulations to our nephew and cousin. It was a long road, but it was worth the hassle -- he got his tassel!Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Liverpool High Grad
Matthew Dean Santillanes received his diploma on June 27 and while only his family and maternal grandparents were there to see it in person, I know it happened because I had a deviled egg, sans paprika. Also a Hoffman hot dog, potato salad and a sizable piece of cake. For the most part, we were socially distant, but masks weren't worn all the time. Greta even caught Lincoln wearing his mask BACKWARDS. I stayed close to the above-ground pool, hoping the chlorine would keep the virus at bay. Time will tell. Meanwhile, congratulations to our nephew and cousin. It was a long road, but it was worth the hassle -- he got his tassel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment