I may someday reach a level of photography where I DON'T cut off heads, but for 2019, this will do. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! (P.S. Esme says the Easter Bunny is dead.)
No tripod -- set the camera on a living room side table and a couple books to get close to the right height, then tried to frame and used the 10 sec timer built into the camera. Obviously, should have framed better, but I like the lighting at least! Dad had two spot lamps in his studio. One on the back wall to eliminate shadows and one key light off to side near lens.
Oh, and the Girards in general (with the exception of my saintly sister) like to pretend they're angry at the world that has given them so much. I just told them this was the "silly photo" and that was their response.
Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteWhy are the Girards so pissed in the second photo? ;)
Did you use a tripod and self-timer?
I think you (Rob) win for best expression.
No tripod -- set the camera on a living room side table and a couple books to get close to the right height, then tried to frame and used the 10 sec timer built into the camera. Obviously, should have framed better, but I like the lighting at least! Dad had two spot lamps in his studio. One on the back wall to eliminate shadows and one key light off to side near lens.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the Girards in general (with the exception of my saintly sister) like to pretend they're angry at the world that has given them so much. I just told them this was the "silly photo" and that was their response.
ReplyDelete