We don't -- well, I don't -- usually like to be an "early adopter" of technology, but the lure of "The Mandalorian" and a chance to binge all the Star Wars movies before Episode IX next month was just too much and we shelled out the $70 for an annual subscription to the latest entrant in the streaming arms race. A week later, I gotta say, it's pretty fantastic. Easy-to-use interface, great picture and sound, and everything is family friendly, rated TV-14 or below. While I watched football yesterday downstairs, Carey and the kids huddled around the laptop for "The Parent Trap." There was a lot of guffawing going on, and Yeager found a cozy lap for two hours.
nice! have you started watching the Mandalorian?
ReplyDeleteOf course! That was the major reason to buy Disney+! It's funny how the kids can't stand the weekly episode paradigm ... "back in our day, you had to WAIT to see who shot JR, or THREE YEARS for the next Star Wars or the next Harry Potter book..."
ReplyDelete