He rises, we rise, the bread dough rises...
 |
| Left to right: Linc, age 10, Celia, age 6, Julian, age 3, Greta, age 12 |
Another Easter with the Reids is in the books. They were kind enough to drive over from Portsmouth on Saturday since I had a men's lacrosse game. So I didn't see much of them, but what I saw reminded me that they're good people.
And Carey is a good cook. Make-your-own tacos on Saturday night, fried bread dough on Easter morning, and a bone-in ham for Sunday linner. We don't have to eat for a week.
In between the mouthfuls, the kids marched around the house (Linc loved having a 3-year-old boy looking up to him, same with Greta and a 6-year-old girl, I think), watched "Finding Dory," and hunted for 60+ eggs in the yard.
 |
| Dory found her parents in the end. |
 |
| The Easter Bunny delivers necklaces now?!? |
 |
| Quite a few guffaws from Julian. President Trump had nothing on Taft when it came to girth, apparently. |
 |
| Very curious about the eggs with carrot greens sticking out the top. Turns out? Chocolate carrots! |
 |
| Meta. |
 |
| Her favorite hard-boiled painted egg. |
 |
| Classic if I could do a little post-production and lighten up the eyes. |
 |
| This was when she had 8 "Bunny Money" coins. By the end of the egg cracking, she had 14. |
 |
| Stay cute, kid. Stay cute. |
No comments:
Post a Comment