Lincoln was the beneficiary this year, since Greta missed four days of school last week with the flu. New York State rebranded it as "Take Our FUTURE to Work Day," so people could bring grandchildren, hamsters, whatever. Carey reports Linc had an OK time, but wasn't that outgoing among strangers. He told her later, at bedtime, that he had "a lot of jokes" to share during the day, but didn't. She prodded a little and he said, "Mommy, when we were in the basement with the web developers I felt like I stepped into an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory!'"Friday, April 27, 2018
Take Your Kid to Work Day
Lincoln was the beneficiary this year, since Greta missed four days of school last week with the flu. New York State rebranded it as "Take Our FUTURE to Work Day," so people could bring grandchildren, hamsters, whatever. Carey reports Linc had an OK time, but wasn't that outgoing among strangers. He told her later, at bedtime, that he had "a lot of jokes" to share during the day, but didn't. She prodded a little and he said, "Mommy, when we were in the basement with the web developers I felt like I stepped into an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory!'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment