Tuesday, July 18, 2017

More camp shots...

The Fourth of July suddenly seems like months ago, but here are 14 of my favorite photos from our week with the Baileys and the McVetys/Van Giesens on South Lake. Other than the day trip to Old Forge, our days were pretty unplanned. We lucked out with the weather so the kids were in and out of the water on a whim. Only got one barge ride in, at sunset on Monday, I think. I didn't take any photos on the water. The moms tried to find a loon's nest, but didn't kayak close enough to the shore to see it. Greta and Emma lost a kayak paddle that we've replaced already. Everyone thought they floated, but apparently not. Oh, and I almost exploded at least the back half of camp when the drip pan ignited on the Weber grill. Temperature gauge zoomed past 700 degrees, but I got the gas off and we were able to slide out the burning pan with a couple pairs of tongs. Finished the pork loin in the oven and all was well. I think those are the highlights. Needless to say, a good time was had by all and the conspirators are already planning a return visit. There was even talk of a kids-free weekend, ala my sister and her St. Lawrence crew.


Sistahs


I let Damond win.

JAY-Z, a week before the 4:44 release.
My iCloud album is full of a lot of selfies.

Duncan's horrified Jiffy Pop face is priceless.
Unfortunately, 3-year-old Kira can't read, but the big girls reminded the rest of us!

I also took an R-rated video of Nicole's yoga routine, but this photo shall suffice for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment