It's two hours every Saturday and since Greta is participating mostly to make me happy, she tells me I have to stay for the two hours and watch. So I do. And I take pictures. Lots of pictures. She's getting really good. Hustles like crazy on defense, runs really hard (even on water breaks) and shoots whenever she can. Hasn't made a bucket in a scrimmage yet, but is getting quite adept at layups and other drills. I hope she's enjoying it enough to stick with it, because her height will be quite an advantage as she gets older and the short girls lose interest.Sunday, January 10, 2016
More basketball pics
It's two hours every Saturday and since Greta is participating mostly to make me happy, she tells me I have to stay for the two hours and watch. So I do. And I take pictures. Lots of pictures. She's getting really good. Hustles like crazy on defense, runs really hard (even on water breaks) and shoots whenever she can. Hasn't made a bucket in a scrimmage yet, but is getting quite adept at layups and other drills. I hope she's enjoying it enough to stick with it, because her height will be quite an advantage as she gets older and the short girls lose interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment