I would say keep it through January/February then shave near spring. Kim would like to see a better photo of the beard but in general, she prefers a clean face.
I'll post a full-faced portrait soon. My folks weighed in but are afraid of blog comments -- Dad says grow it; Mom says shave it. I'm heading to LA for the Grammys on Feb. 13, so will shave before then. In the meantime, it needs some trimming under the cheeks and on the neck line.
Apparently no one cares. :)
ReplyDeleteI would say keep it through January/February then shave near spring. Kim would like to see a better photo of the beard but in general, she prefers a clean face.
I'll post a full-faced portrait soon. My folks weighed in but are afraid of blog comments -- Dad says grow it; Mom says shave it. I'm heading to LA for the Grammys on Feb. 13, so will shave before then. In the meantime, it needs some trimming under the cheeks and on the neck line.
ReplyDelete