Sunday, September 29, 2013

More assorted iPhone photos

Haven't had the big SLR out for much lately, but here are a few iPhone pics that I deemed worth preserving. I'm not very accomplished with it yet, but practice makes perfect!

One more from the zoo trip a couple weeks ago. I was writing my review of "Doctor Sleep" and thinking about the hedge animals that come to life in "The Shining."
From Greta's back-to-school night. Yep, she was the only one on the list!
Lincoln is a much better freehand copy artist than I ever was -- maybe there's hope, Grandpa?
Greta insists she does NOT need a haircut.
Greta opened a massage parlor Saturday morning, but forgot to charge for her services.

Trying out the 3D capability of the new TV. More than a gimmick, we say! "Epic" was, well, epic!
Selfie mid-way through the 56-mile Twin Lights Ride my friend Jon and I did this morning in central NJ. Not sure what that speck is on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment