Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gingerbread stuff

The kids created gingerbread Christmas trees and trains on Sunday with the Haydens and friends. Carey was stuck again with the camera and just the 50 mm lens, so she only got a couple worth sharing. Photog friends, I'm in the market for a lens to replace the stock 18-55 that came with my Canon. Frontrunner so far is the Tamron 17-50 f2.8.  Gets solid reviews and it's less than $500. Post a comment if you have other ideas.


1 comment:

  1. I know you recently purchased a telephoto lens but I would recommend,

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/747927-REG/Tamron_AFB008C700_AF18_270mm_f_3_5_6_3_Di_II.html

    or something similar. I say this because I get tired of switching lenses depending on what my need is. The all-in-one would be great for vacations too when I don't want to carry all lenses.

    I think an all-in-one will be my next lens request.

    Let me know what you choose!

    ReplyDelete