So I've been shooting a lot with
this lens that the elves (do Jews believe in elves?) at B&H gave me for Christmas. No zoom, but much better optics (or so I'm told) and easier to shoot with natural light rather than the horrible built-in flash that comes with most SLRs. This is my favorite shot so far. Will take many more when we're home the next few days. Probably won't leave NJ until Tuesday. There's 15" on the ground here already and the wind is howling. Figure it will take them 24 hours to clear the roads, at least.
First, great picture.
ReplyDeleteSecond, I purchased the same lens last week with a B&H gift certificate I received for my birthday.
Enjoy your snow. We received 5-6", which is quite a bit for NC. We've had three snowfalls already in December.
Thanks! Weird working without a zoom, isn't it? I've found the P setting to work pretty well. Like I said, trying really hard to not use Flash.
ReplyDeleteWe got about 3'!