Sunday, December 12, 2010
Day with the Haydens
Unplanned, we spent Saturday with our pals the Haydens. Sarah and I started things off with a 4-mile trail run through the reservation, then we all met up at Dragon Playground after lunch. I helped Steve hang a falling gutter while the kids ran around. We ended the day with pizza, salad and calamari and the kids were asleep by 7. I conked out on the couch about an hour later. Carey read The Mockingjay until about 1am.
Those of you who read this blog for book recommendations (and those of you who enjoy fiction for young adults), check out The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It's the first in a trilogy. My office read it like wildfire and now a colleague is letting Carey borrow her Kindle to read the three books. We haven't talked to each other since Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love these best friends photos. What a kick!
ReplyDelete