Greta was near tears as she gave her teacher four hugs and three kisses goodbye. I choked up, too. And I even got a lump in my throat when I read what Mrs. Hicks wrote in the photo album she gave to Greta as an end-of-year gift:
Dear Sweet Greta,
I am so glad you were in my class this year.
You are such a sweet and thoughtful girl.
I hope this book makes you smile.
The first picture is from the very first day.
Look how much you have grown!
Please come back and visit me next year.
I love your hugs.
XOXO Mrs. Hicks
I am so glad you were in my class this year.
You are such a sweet and thoughtful girl.
I hope this book makes you smile.
The first picture is from the very first day.
Look how much you have grown!
Please come back and visit me next year.
I love your hugs.
XOXO Mrs. Hicks
No comments:
Post a Comment