Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kitchen helpers

Our camera's on its last legs, so forgive the shoddy photos. After two years and more than 15,000 photos, Carey may have delivered its deathblow when she recently dropped it on the sidewalk. Linc has enjoyed the contents of the kitchen cupboards and all the metallic joys inside for months. Carey finally captured him and Greta serenading her the other day while she prepared dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Are you getting a new camera? We are looking at upgrading ours. If so, let me know what you are checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll get Carey to get a job, first, then spend her first paycheck on a nice SLR! :-) Until then, we'll make do. We have a $200 Kodak we bought a year or so ago at Costco that we really haven't used yet. When the CyberShot dies, I'll use that.

    ReplyDelete