Hi guys. Dani Bushnell here. Shanti shared the blog address with me last year and I've been keeping up with it since. I have a daughter two weeks younger than Lincoln, so it has been fun to watch his progression. I had to finally comment because I am very jealous of this video. I've been trying to catch Kate laughing on video for almost two weeks. I have lots of shots of me acting really silly, but still no shots of her. =) Have a great holiday!
Hi Dani!! What a great surprise...has it really been since Julie's wedding that we last spoke?! I wish you'd been in touch sooner--we could have shared and compared Mommy Notes these last few months! Does Baby Kate have a blog too? Shoot me an e-mail at careymerrill@yahoo.com--I'd love to catch up.
Hi guys. Dani Bushnell here. Shanti shared the blog address with me last year and I've been keeping up with it since. I have a daughter two weeks younger than Lincoln, so it has been fun to watch his progression.
ReplyDeleteI had to finally comment because I am very jealous of this video. I've been trying to catch Kate laughing on video for almost two weeks. I have lots of shots of me acting really silly, but still no shots of her. =)
Have a great holiday!
So adorable and sweet! It almost makes me want to...just maybe...
ReplyDeletenah.
-Melissa
Hi Dani!! What a great surprise...has it really been since Julie's wedding that we last spoke?! I wish you'd been in touch sooner--we could have shared and compared Mommy Notes these last few months! Does Baby Kate have a blog too? Shoot me an e-mail at careymerrill@yahoo.com--I'd love to catch up.
ReplyDelete