Monday, December 3, 2007

Crawling toward another week...

We're taking bets on when Lincoln will crawl. Inspired by my cousin Ryan, winner gets three iTunes gift songs. That's a $2.97 value, people. That's called comment motivation. He'll be six months old on Christmas. So pick your date and away we go. Under-bid or over-bid, it doesn't matter. Closest to the actual date wins. Crawling will be determined by a gross motor skills panel of experts. For the record, Mommy says March 1. Dad says April 12. That does not preclude y'all from picking the same day.

8 comments:

  1. are we talking "commando crawl" or full-on "on-hands-and-knees-forward-motion" crawl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Full Monty. Tummy off the ground, supporting self on arms and legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose April 1, 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm picking Riley's birthday, March 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My money's on red. Oh wait ... that's roulette.

    How about April 11.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim told me babies start crawling around nine months, so that puts the date around March 25th. But he'll need inspiration to want to crawl to something. And what could be better motivation during that time of year than to crawl to Daddy's big screen television to watch the first (or second?) round of the NCAA basketball tournament in HD. So, depending on the teams playing, it will either March 27th or 28th. Since I imagine I can only pick one, I'll choose March 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my grandson is very eager to start chasing after Greta. I think he'll be on the move by Rob's birthday, January 19.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First day of Spring (is it the 21st this year?)

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete