Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Observing...


I've had the rare treat of being home with the kids today. Of course, the day started with me staring into a toilet bowl. But in my awake hours, I got to observe Carey being Mother of the Year. What a champ. She should open her own daycare. The kids had a nutritious breakfast, lunch and dinner, spent an hour at the library listening to story hour and signing out books and are now doing some sort of craft project with glitter glue. And to top it off... under an hour of TV for Greta, by my count! Yes, indeed, I married above my station when it comes to child rearing. And I'm so very, very glad I did.

Now anybody got a Tums?

2 comments:

  1. Poor Rob!! I hope you are feeling better today.

    BTW, you are just as good a parent as Carey. You are both TERRIFIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that comment is probably one of Carey's favorite presents this holiday season! No truer words were ever spoken!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete