Turns out Greta has a few: She can just convert now, maybe with Jay's help, to Judaism. Or she can dedicate the rest of her learning life to sequencing, a key component of the Montessori philosophy. I was particularly proud of the fact that at one of the Montessori booths Greta just kept taking the little plastic pegs out of the round holes on a board and dropping them on the floor. Sequence that, people! Or, the final option, and one I found quite intriguing: Something called "brain-based learning." Imagine that. Now that some school has figured out that learning takes place in the brain, all bets are off.
Anyway, a few Treo pix to mark the occasion. Greta posing with Lincoln, Lincoln blissfully unaware and chewing off his fingers, and the parents milling about, wondering which synagogue traditionally produces the best college board scores.



I would not recommend the Montessori school. In my experience, their students lack basic skills, such as the ability to write a proper sentence.
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Jay says, happy almost hannukah!
ReplyDelete