Yesterday Greta added a new twist to the game, insisting that "Panda" and "Pygmy Marmoset" play Nest with us. She told me they would be warm in the nest because of their fur. Smart girl, no? Greta hid her stuffed animals in the nest and then I had to find them. Easy to spot Panda. P.M. was a bit trickier. It is a surprisingly fun game, and I recommend it highly to other parents out there!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Nest
One of Greta's favorite games this autumn is called "Nest." It involves raking lots of leaves into a pile that we "fly around" (run) and land in. We then sit on her kickballs, pretending they are eggs, while we chant "Come on baby eggs, hatch, hatch!" a la Diego in Mackey the Macaroni Penguin episode. (Yes, it is hard to believe I used to spend my days drafting legal briefs for the Department of Justice!)
Yesterday Greta added a new twist to the game, insisting that "Panda" and "Pygmy Marmoset" play Nest with us. She told me they would be warm in the nest because of their fur. Smart girl, no? Greta hid her stuffed animals in the nest and then I had to find them. Easy to spot Panda. P.M. was a bit trickier. It is a surprisingly fun game, and I recommend it highly to other parents out there!


Yesterday Greta added a new twist to the game, insisting that "Panda" and "Pygmy Marmoset" play Nest with us. She told me they would be warm in the nest because of their fur. Smart girl, no? Greta hid her stuffed animals in the nest and then I had to find them. Easy to spot Panda. P.M. was a bit trickier. It is a surprisingly fun game, and I recommend it highly to other parents out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment