Sorry for the couple day lag in posting... my folks were in Breckenridge, Colo., and I figure they're the primary audience, so I took the opportunity to be a little lazy myself. We've had an eventful few days. Carey can post about her ER visit some other time (don't worry, Greta's just got pink-eye, it was just medical bureaucracy that led her there).
Anyway, to get us back in the groove, here's our precious, precocious one with what she calls "pretties" in her hair.
First, I hope Greta is doing okay. I had pink-eye for the first time last year about this time. Not very fun. Do you have to put drops in her eyes?
ReplyDeleteSecond, more than just your parents view your blog. It's becoming legendary among family. Karin and I probably check it most every day.
She's doing much better ... yes, drops 4x/day for a week! But we found a good tip on the Web: Have the child close their eyes, then put the drops in the inner corners. Then ask them to open their eyes, slowly, and the drops run over the eyeball. It's worked OK so far.
ReplyDelete