Thursday, January 25, 2007

Play day

Greta coughed so hard she vomited yesterday at daycare, so she has to stay home for 24 hours. She's in great spirits today; doesn't seem to be sick at all. Carey and I are splitting the day. My half is almost over, just waiting for The Wife to come home from work. Greta's napping. I tired her out with a visit to the coffee shop, a trip to the playground, and a quick car ride to feed the ducks down on the Alexandria Potomac waterfront. We spent most of our indoor time wrestling and Greta started to get familiar with the camera. She figured out how to turn it on and now realizes the LCD screen shows you whatever you point the camera at. I'm not joking, here... once she learned that, she turned the damn thing around, pointed it at herself, and took this picture. Scout's honor. Genius kid.

1 comment:

  1. Her intelligence must run in the family...extended family included! Either that or she loves to be in pictures.

    ReplyDelete