I don't really know what it means to have a birthday, but Mommy told me that Daddy's 35
th birthday is today. I think he had a very nice day, because he and Mommy both took the day off from work to celebrate. I still went to daycare, but for a shorter day than usual. Mommy said I had to go so that I could make something for him, which I did. I felt very special because I was the only kid who got to
finger paint today! Miss Leah and Miss Te helped me with the writing, because I'm not a very good speller yet. But I did the
hand prints all by myself. Daddy really liked the art I created for him.

I think he almost cried when Mommy was taking the picture, but he said that the wind was just a little too brisk. I love you, Daddy, and hope you enjoyed your day. Just between you and me, though, every day with you is pretty special to me.
XOXO,
Greta
No comments:
Post a Comment