P.S. Wondering why the links to Legos and Swiffer? I'm thinking about making this a money-making venture! It seems product placement is all the rage in the blogosphere. See this story in today's Washington Post (you'll need a WashingtonPost.com login).
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Clean up! Clean up!
I've blogged about how Greta is the first to volunteer when it's time to put away the Legos or the crayons at daycare. Now I'm trying to bottle that enthusiasm for house cleaning tasks, as well. This morning she dragged the Swiffer out of the pantry closet. I shortened the handle to fit her height and put a new sheet on the bottom of the broom. She pushed it around for a solid five minutes, but I couldn't convince her to not Swiffer the same place twice. So the 3 square feet in front of the beanbag chair shines a little brighter than the rest of the hardwood.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't read the story because I don't care to create, yet another login for a web site.
ReplyDeleteWhat will probably happen is those companies will sue you and you'll lose money.
Good job though in teaching your daughter to clean the house. Just means more time for football and basketball games for you, right?