Sunday, April 2, 2006

Weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Merrill

Is there anything we didn't do? We walked 4 miles down and back to Old Town on Saturday, we played like crazy on the patio with my new Home Depot town mats, we misaligned Grandpa's vertebrae walking him all around the house, we ate at my favorite bagel shop and an Italian restaurant, and we explored Teddy Roosevelt Island, something my Daddy hadn't done in the 8 years he's lived in D.C. I was a very good eater all weekend, as you can tell from the photo. I was not such a good sleeper. Saturday night, in particular, I woke up Daddy twice to tell him something, but as soon as he picked me up, I forgot what I was going to say and instead pressed my cheek into his chest hair. That always relaxes me. Anyway, here's the link to our slideshow of the weekend. When Daddy's feeling more ambitious, he says he'll add captions and put it in some semblance of an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment