Thursday, April 6, 2006

Sick @ home with Jinx

Carey actually took this photo yesterday, but it conveys how we spent our Thursday morning as well. I'm amazed that Jinx tolerates her, frankly. She spends most of her time grabbing his tail or burying her face in his fur. When he gets annoyed, he simply moves about five feet away and waits for her to low crawl over to him again. Cat and mouse? No, cat and baby.

Greta's been fine this morning in my humble medical opinion. Coughed a little upon waking but kept down all 6 oz. at 5 a.m. and 4 more at 7:30. Ate a dozen small chunks of pears as well. I think we erred on keeping her home today, but had she spit up most of a bottle at daycare, we'd be dealing with the same thing Carey dealt with yesterday.

So here I sit, blogging, while The Adorable One sleeps. She's been down since 9:30. A good, long nap. Mommy's coming home around Noon and then I head to work for six hours. Thank God we have understanding employers (for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment