I don't have a photo to post, as I'm at work while I type, but Greta came home sick again today around Noon. After taking her last two bottles, she coughs so hard that she spits up most of it. It's happened before and it's happened on and off since Sunday, when she spit up on Grandpa during his visit. Being prone to dramatic bouts of worrying, my most recent concern is asthma. But her breathing isn't labored except when she's working up to a cough. We'll ask our pediatrician about it during her next check-up. As usual, the Internet is full of doomsayers on the topic.
Anyway, Mommy is home with her. If she checks in later today, she can provide stats on how many times Greta was sent home from daycare in March. This is already #2 in April! :-(
allergy to a new food or environmental (trees are in bloom?)
ReplyDelete"Mom" is Vicki, right?
ReplyDeleteDunno about food. I'll ask Carey if we've tried anything new. Don't think so. It is high bloom season here. Her only symptom for the past few days though is a cough. No runny nose or watery eyes. We'll ask the pediatrician.