Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Sick day

Like all children, Greta is a veritable Petri dish. She seemed happy and healthy Tuesday morning so we went through our normal routine. Then I got a call from Carey around 11 a.m. saying that she (Carey) was not feeling well and going home to rest. At 2 p.m., daycare calls and says Greta vomited, would you please come pick her up? So Mommy and Greta spent the mid-afternoon vomiting together. At 6 p.m. I started to feel nauseous at work. At 6:30 I blew chunks on the sidewalk walking to my car. We all went to bed at 8 p.m. and took turns visiting the bathroom throughout the night. The good news? It's Wednesday morning now, and we all feel at least 50% better. The photo was taken during the height of the storm. Beautiful family, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Great picture - I want to know why Rob's t-shirt is inside out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because Rob put it on at 2 a.m. in the dark! Plus, Greta loves tags and it gives her something to chew on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humility, gross details...best blog yet! --from melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you just the way you happen to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greta looks pretty good compared to her parents. I wonder who is taking care of whom?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greta looks pretty good compared to her parents. I wonder who is taking care of whom?

    ReplyDelete