This is me and my buddy Jay. He might be my soulmate. We were born on the same day, May 5, 2005. I'm a little over two hours older, but he spent more time inside his Mom than I did, which makes him a couple pounds heavier and more advanced when it comes to fine motor skills. But as you can see in the photo, I have an inch or two on him, which pleases me. Jay is a crawling fool and he's able to lift himself up, as he did on our windowsill this weekend. Not to be outdone in my own crib, I whined for a little help from Dad, who helped elevate me to Jay's level. We spent at least 5 minutes wondering what's on the other side of that glass.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
What a world
This is me and my buddy Jay. He might be my soulmate. We were born on the same day, May 5, 2005. I'm a little over two hours older, but he spent more time inside his Mom than I did, which makes him a couple pounds heavier and more advanced when it comes to fine motor skills. But as you can see in the photo, I have an inch or two on him, which pleases me. Jay is a crawling fool and he's able to lift himself up, as he did on our windowsill this weekend. Not to be outdone in my own crib, I whined for a little help from Dad, who helped elevate me to Jay's level. We spent at least 5 minutes wondering what's on the other side of that glass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment