Hi all!
I'm officially just about halfway through my semester in Nairobi, and while classes and trips are keeping me busy, I thought I'd share some photos and a brief update. Two weekends ago, I biked through Hell's Gate National Park, boat safaried on Lake Naivasha, stayed at Sentrim Elementaita (easily one of the nicest hotels I've ever been to), and saw lions(!) on an early morning safari in Lake Nakuru. Last weekend, I hiked Ngong Hills and admired a lot of cows.
Other highlights from the past month include hiking through Karura Forest, hanging with the Bailey Bunch, camping with Kira's Girl Scout Troop, meeting Morgan the Giraffe at the Nairobi Park Safari Walk, driving through Nairobi National Park, visiting Karanguru Coffee Farm, and three trips to the Giraffe Center. Enjoy some pictures!

Looks fun! Are these all iPhone photos? The first few look non-iPhone-y to me.
ReplyDeleteSome are iphone, some are my friend’s small digital camera, and some are her nice digital camera! Lion on safari was from my roommates samsung.
ReplyDelete