A day late, but that gives me time to recap it all. First, Carey ate oatmeal. If I recall, it had banana slices, blueberries and slivered almonds in it, sprinkled with cinnamon. She then went to work. Not sure what she had for lunch. Home around 6pm. The day prior she hemmed and hawed over where to go to dinner and when push came to shove, she chose to buy steaks and let me grill them. I did, and they were a little rare for my taste, but tender. Supplemented them with roasted potatoes, asparagus spears, and a side salad. I believe she enjoyed a glass of wine with her meal. After dinner, she opened her gifts, which included a bouquet of Lego roses from Lincoln, a self-care/movie basket from Greta, and some earrings from yours truly. Cake was baked by Greta and was gluten-free with a chocolate frosting. I heard some grumblings that it was salty and/or oily, but it's mostly eaten, so how bad was it, really? After dinner, we watched "It Ends With Us" on Netflix. Big hair from Blake Lively, and weighty domestic violence themes. We both agreed we are lucky to be such good communicators in our marriage. Leave no room for misunderstanding, and nobody gets hurt. 😀 We love you!



 |
Guess she's gotta see "Wicked" now!
|
 |
She's very excited about the lip treatment that Greta included in her self-care gift.
|
Happy birthday! Hope to see a "Wicked" review in this month's media diet.
ReplyDelete