Sunday, December 29, 2024

Christmas Catch Up

A lovely family-filled week off comes to a close. My folks visited from Dec 24-27, the Girards joined us Dec 26-27, and then we spent a couple days with the other side of the family in Syracuse. I took more photos on Christmas Day than I did in Central New York, but I had a fantastic outdoor run in the snowbelt. Almost 60 in late December! It’s back to work tomorrow and Greta flies back to D.C. on Jan. 5.

At the Luminary Walk in Old Town Niskayuna, Christmas Eve.

A photo book Greta made for Carey from our African vacaiton.

This was just a few minutes in to the unwrapping. He started way too fast.

Finally, my $215,000 hat.

Grandma gifted the granddaughters a recipe book with all their homemade favorites.

Christmas Dinner was a pot roast. Hats courtesy of those silly British cracker things.

The kids gifted Grandpa a Harry Potter paint-by-numbers set, now on deep discount.

Linc's gift to Greta -- a Lego photo frame for her dorm desk.


The aforementioned luminaries.


Lincoln found our first "Christmas Pickle" hanging on the tree. A tradition is born.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see a post, you had us worried. For your sake I hope there's a buy-one-get-one deal on that hat...

    ReplyDelete