Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Happy belated birthday, Aunt Kathy!
We were very lucky during our time in D.C. in the mid-2000's to have Aunt Kathy nearby to occasionally babysit and share the joys and struggles of new parenthood. It's hard to believe we now have a 16.8-year-old and 14.6-year-old in the house! Wish we could have shared a slice of this coconut cake from la Madeleine with her, but Uber Eats got it to Ballston, Va., on time yesterday and AK reports "it was so nice, she ate it twice!" Two slices, that is, not two cakes. My favorite thing about the photo is the glimpse of Centrum Silver bottle in the background. The key to a long and happy life? Cake, and a multivitamin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you, Rob! You, Carey, Greta and Lincoln have enriched my life so much (I can feel my eyes smiling as I write this). I am having a great day. You have one, too!
ReplyDelete