Sunday, August 16, 2020

Weekend Update

Saturday morning Greta tended a local garden to earn a patch on her Girl Scout vest. 


 
Later that morning, Grandma Vickie, Allison and Emily drove over from Syracuse to hang out in our backyard. We put them to work sawing off a dead branch from our tree. And we assembled Lincoln's belated birthday present, a game called Crossnet that combines volleyball with four square.


That evening, Carey and I walked the dog. 

 
Sunday morning we walked the dog again and cleaned the house. Greta took Yeager for a long afternoon walk.


And Lincoln and I put in a few miles at North Bethlehem Park. Linc made the mistake of riding over this:

and when I found him, all I saw was this -->

Nothing broken and a big dusty smile!

He won the day's prize with one fall. (I won the previous two rides at this park with falls of my own.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment