Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Family, divided

Greta's in Savannah, Ga., with the Girl Scouts. I just got back from the Outer Banks on my annual bro trip with my buddy Gardner, Lincoln is in Rodman with cousin Max, and Carey, well, she's earning enough money so we can do all that. Here are some random photos that assemble in the cloud whenever each of us connects to WiFi.

Yeager first, because he doesn't care where any of us are on any given day, as long as we come back.
One of Linc's 15 birthday treats ... a root beer float after mini golf. 
Me on a Roanoke Island beach straining to lift a bike with 4.5" tires. But man was it fun to ride on sand!
The Tybee Island lighthouse. At 144' the tallest in Georgia. Greta climbed it but discovered she's definitely afraid of heights!
Apparently other Girl Scouts have climbed Tybee Island before.
After mini golf on Lincoln's birthday. Grandma and I tied at 55, which was par.
Some new go-to bedtime reading. 
Strawberry picking with Phyllis while Greta and I were away.

Hungry Goat.

2 comments:

  1. You should have swung by Raleigh on your trip to stop and visit your cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was tough enough getting to the Banks! You're a few hours away from there, yeah? I literally flew down Friday morning and returned Sunday. Return flight was brutal. Departed Norfolk airport at 6pm and wasn't home until almost 1am.

    ReplyDelete