The lightning bangs.
The window clangs.
The trees go crash.
And the power goes out.
Then it's quiet so quiet.
The silence is overwhelming.
I want noise but it's over.
Leaving us a dark quiet night.
Families
A flock of birds.
A herd of elephants.
A pride of lions.
A school of fish.
A murder of crows.
A family of humans.
But don't forget a THUNDER of dragons.
Moon
The moon is a whisper.
Quiet and low.
The moon is a shy color waiting to go.
The moon is hidden.
The moon is fine.
The moon is reflected in a child's eye.
Once
Once I looked at the mountains
And saw dwarves and fairies standing there.
I walked on.
Now looking through the blurred window of a car moving fast,
They were gone.
Lone Crow
That lone crow flying high in the sky.
Freedom freedom freedom.
Shiny black feathers, glistening.
No one telling him what to do!
Freedom freedom freedom.
Then he lands,
Whispering SKY.
Glue Gun
My teacher played with the glue gun, and now she's still to the wall.
I hope she gets down one day.
Should I have helped her?
Don't say!
Now she's stuck to the wall.
The glue is beginning to harden and crack!
Oh no!I fear we're about to have math!
I haven't done my homework in five days!
In the hope, the hope,
That the glue would stay.
I'll Tell
I'll tell you what the sky is
Look up
I'll tell you what the ground is
Look down
I'll tell you what the earth is
Look around
I'll tell you what I am
AWESOME
Those are great! I especially like the last two - Glue Gun and I'll Tell.
ReplyDelete