Monday, December 17, 2018

47 and still fine!

Who has the time for a birthday ode befitting Carey Ann Mathews Merrill? It will have to be enough to say that she is our Mrs. Everything -- provider, nurturer, cheerleader, cook, maid -- you name it. All I have left is Dog Walker and Protector.

Anyway, a very lovely birthday for my beautiful wife. Breakfast at the Vischer Ferry General Store (where she was gifted her repaired engagement ring, both diamonds now intact), a couple hours cleaning the house so we're not embarassed when Greta's basketball team comes over tomorrow night for dinner, a gingerbread house made by Greta, and then an adults-only dinner at the Tipsy Moose, which gives birthday boys and girls a free growler of their signature ale AND serves Zombie Killers, some sort of gluten-free cocktail that the celiacs love. None of the photos are worth a damn, but the video is cute.



2 comments:

  1. Hi this is me lincoln when do we update because I have it book marked

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do we update? What do you mean? I update when you or your sister or your mother does something funny or otherwise worth remembering. If I write it down, it's permanent!

    ReplyDelete