Friday, November 23, 2018

Belated Gratitude

We gave thanks in Fairport, N.Y., this year with Uncle Kevin and his boys and some friends who are like family. I didn't get the camera out much, but Greta took some portraits of almost everybody, including your blogger. I did go through the motions and ask the kids what they were thankful for, but the lists are kind of played at this point, I think. Though it is fun to guess the literary references in Greta's and to wonder what "materials" Linc chose to recognize.

GRETA
Family
Friends
Pets
Books
School
Teachers
Animals
Technology
Pie
Chocolate
Children
Hermione Granger
Ginny Weasley
Katniss Everdeen
Bella Swan
Jane Eyre
Catherine Linton
The world in general

LINCOLN
Family
Electronics
Friends
Animals
Books
School
Teachers
Snow
Food
Water
Air
Earth
Plants
Materials
Fortnite

Our host.
This beard's for you, Mom.


Grandpa Larry
Kevin's granddaughter, Tyler's daughter - Lily

Anthony with Kevin's dog, Clinton. The dog's name was Trump when Kevin adopted him.
Tyler & Lily


Hitch, a man who was like a father to Kevin.
Plenty of this still available.

1 comment:

  1. Greta, these photos you took are wonderful! Had I been there, i would have made a big dent in that delicious cranberry sauce. So glad everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    xoxo, AK

    ReplyDelete