That's what Lincoln calls her. Greta tends to use Mommy. I say "Sito," a lot. I don't even know where that one comes from. A sitcom with an Italian-American family? "Mama-Sito?" Anyway, she had a great day. Breakfast at Lakeside Farms -- gluten-free bread, eggs over easy, side of bacon; three hours in the front yard weeding and mulching for curbside appeal; lunch at Blaze Pizza -- GF crust, Green Stripe pie, hold the garlic; a shopping trip to get Greta some new sneakers and other random stuff we needed much less at Kohl's; then 30 minutes of watching Lincoln play video games and 30-ish minutes of watching a "Gilmore Girls" episode with Greta. Now it's GF mac & cheese for dinner and the conclusion of a movie I recorded that we thought the kids might like, "A Brilliant Young Mind."
Here's the Honored Mother before we kicked off the day. Handmade cards from the kids, a latte mug that says "Boss Lady," a summer sundress from me, and a Magic 8 ball for her desk.
and flowers (Greta), and a place mat (Lincoln)
ReplyDelete