Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Still ballin' afer all these weeks..
I'm a few paychecks away from getting a tripod and a few years from getting a lens longer than my torso to really make these shots sing, but man I love to watch my boy play hoops! His enthusiasm is contagious and his joy when the ball goes in or the coach praises him are really genuine. He wishes a couple of his teammates passed the ball more (I'm lookin' at you, Zach and Joey), but he's focusing on the parts of the game he can impact -- hustle, defense, setting screens, and passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You want a monopod for sports, not a tripod. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the shot of him dribbling with the opponent on our left (his right).
You like the mono for mobility? I'm thinking for hoops I won't be able to roam the sideline. More likely be on top of the bleachers somewhere...
ReplyDelete