Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hot time, livin' in the city

I thought I had escaped this concrete cauldron on Friday, but the McMahons pulled me back in. First we grabbed some glucose fuel at Doughnut Plant. 



Then we walked 10 blocks of the High Line. 


And grabbed a subway to World Trade. 


So we could gawk at this. 


And some of the original steel beams inside the museum that we didn't enter. 


Then it was back on the subway to Central Park. 


Where we met 3 million Puerto Ricans who decided to have a parade and not tell us. 


I vote we give them statehood if they just turn the music down. 

Eventually we crossed Fifth Ave and visited the OG AG, that's Original Gangster American Girl store. 



We're now headed home on the 411 where a very large and very cold mixed drink awaits the adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment