Thursday, January 1, 2015

WonderWorks

Carey's sister Colleen had discounted tickets to the science center/amusement park built into the Destiny USA mall in Syracuse, so we spent most of our Monday there, checking out the exhibits and wandering the mall. The kids enjoyed it and I'm happy to say the time passed quickly, so I wasn't grumpy.

Bath & Body Works is henceforth known as a "potion shop."
Greta trying out her cute librarian look.

V.I.P. = Very Important Penguin.
Goofing around at DSW, where Mommy bought four pairs of shoes without spending $200.
She couldn't breathe in the space suit. I rescued her moments after taking this picture.
Carey spent 20 minutes learning how to land the space shuttle. She got it right on her fifth try. It took her 14-year-old nephew just one try.

Carey and Linc prepare to ride the Wonder Coaster.
BubbleLand was a big hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment