Focus is a little soft, but Greta posed for me on Sunday in a new sundress that they were practically giving away (60% off!) at Justice.She wanted to look pretty while showing off her All About Me poster for school. She is the "Bucket Buddy" this week, affording her a slew of privileges including the presiding comfy chair at morning meeting. We were invited to attend her first morning meeting on Tuesday, where she showed off a basket full of her special things. Grandparents take note that among the items were her ostrich egg that Grandpa Jerry colored with fairies and her conch shell from Grandma Vickie's cruise.
All About Greta Merrill:
I am 8 years old.
My favorite animal is a cat.
My favorite color is yellow.
My favorite food is pot stickers.
My favorite place is South Lake.
When I grow up I want to be an animal trainer.
My favorite thing to do is read.
If I could have any wish, I would wish for the power to speak to animals.

No comments:
Post a Comment