Monday, January 20, 2014

42 years young

I'm not at all sure how we got to 7x6, or even 14x3 for that matter, but we celebrated in grand style yesterday. A $300 trip to Costco (under shirts! socks! 32 single-serve applesauces!, Turbo Tax!), fish tacos for lunch with friends at our house, six hours of football and then "American Hustle" on DVD.

The fam got me a selection of hot sauces while the Baileys gifted me the heaviest coffee table book I've ever owned -- "A Day in the World." I only got the camera out once, but got a few good ones.

I requested a German chocolate cake and Carey found these cupcakes with a dollop of that coconut-y goodness on top at a local bakery.


Two of the lovelier women I know.
The irrepressible Shaw McVety.
Jack Bailey, Private Eye.

Double photo bombed!

No comments:

Post a Comment